Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beyonce joins Jay-Z onstage at Coachella




Beyonce joined Coachella's opening night headliner Jay-Z for a fireworks-filled run through the hit single "Young Forever" - a clip that is sure to make many of this year's festival highlight reels. But the first-day footage I'm most sorry I missed by skipping this year's annual desert exodus? Deadmau5 closing out the late-night dance party in the Sahara Tent. Saturday's mainstage triple-billing of Faith No More, Muse and Tiesto almost led me to drive down for the day, but I'm smarter than that - Faith No More will be back in a better setting (maybe the Wiltern?), Muse will be epic (but not worth the headache), and Tiesto would no doubt disappoint me anyway. Hopefully next year's lineup will be more inspiring...

No comments: